2 BHK Residential Apartment For SALE 5 mins from GST Road

    60.48 Lac ( 4800 per Sq.Ft. )

S.I.S safaa , A resplendent residential project on gst road comprises of 388 apartments being built in phases. The apartments are being built on a stilt 9 floors tower blocks and cover only 30% of the land area which is spread over 4.37 acres leaving the balance 70% for greenery. It is situated in one of the fastest developing suburbs of chennai called urapakkam.As you explore this website you'll find interesting facts about the project and developments around it which would help in your decisi


Price : 60.48 Lac

Status : Ready to move

Floor : On 2nd floor (of 9 Floors)

Bedrooms : 2

Bathroom : 2

Furnishing : UnFurnished

Construction Age : 0-1 Year Old Property

Ownership : Freehold

Entrance Facing : North

Area : 1260  

Home Finance

About The Advertiser


  • Hindustan Property

Inquire about this property

Individual       Broker